As you may have seen in the news, a range of fitness instructors in Spain are hosting exercises classes from rooftops so that quarantined residents can join in from their balcony.
Although this may seem a little bit outside the box, being able to exercise without leaving the house is a great idea – especially now when the world is housebound due to the coronavirus.
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is the use of digital information and communication technologies, such as computers and mobile devices, to access health care and exercise services remotely and manage your health. It provides you with the ability to still receive specialist health care without the need to travel.
The benefits of telehealth include:
- Telehealth is easy to use;
- Improved personal access to health care;
- Your progress can be managed remotely;
- Reduced travel and inconvenience for families, carers and health professionals; and
- Access to peer support and education.
Fitness for Health’s TeleFitness4FUN
Fitness for Health is offering virtual fitness sessions – TeleFitness4FUN!
This new way of movement will allow our Fitness for Health clients and future clients to continue working on their needs of getting their bodies in motion, all while in the comfort of their homes.
If you are eager to learn more, please email our Senior Therapeutic fitness trainer Adriana at Adriana@fitnessforhealth.org.
About Fitness for Health
At Fitness for Health, we believe that reaching your physical potential goes hand-in-hand with believing in yourself. So we’ve created an innovative approach to fitness that focuses on both. We call it Success Builds Success.
Success Builds Success is designed to help you reach small, attainable goals. With every achievement, you’ll discover that you’ve gained the confidence to take more risks and challenge yourself onto the next success. We make this possible through:
- Goals and activities custom-tailored to your comfort level
- Exergaming equipment that combines technology and movement to create challenges that are fun, not intimidating
- A safe, nurturing environment and coaching style
Visit us at www.FitnessForHealth.org to learn more.