Interactive Social Skills for Adults
Led by Ethan Ulanow, LMSW, our Interactive Social Skills program will combine traditional group therapy with innovative exercise technology to enable and reinforce skills used in real world situations.
Participants will gain valuable social, coping, and life skills, as well as have an opportunity to practice what has been learned each week by engaging in fun, interactive physical activities.
Some benefits of our program include:
- Improved social functioning
- Boosted self-esteem and self-confidence
- Better communication skills
- Enhanced executive function
- Greater problem solving abilities
- Improved emotion and stress management
- Stimulating, fun physical activity
Our ten-week program can be beneficial for people who struggle with a wide variety of issues including:
- Social situations and social cues
- Black or white, extreme, or blaming thinking
- Managing stress and emotions
- Communicating with others appropriately
- Organization and planning
- Problem solving and adaptation
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Getting enough physical activity
Tuesdays, October 15 – December 17
Ages 13 – 17, 4 PM – 5:20 PM
Ages 18 – 24, 5:30 PM – 6:20 PM
Ages 25 and up, 7 PM- 8:20 PM
$125 per 80-minute session. One may be missed without charge.
Please contact us at 301-231-7138 or email@example.com, if you are interested in signing up or have questions about our program.